2013年1月21日星期一

your wise eyes in burberry london factory shop

"bur berry, you have your responsibility, why don't you let me go?"Some of my love."bur berry, do not leave me, burberry usa will protect you, believe me."The seven princes hold I kept saying."I am the life owe you?"I watched bur berry heart like pinprick."bur berry, you owe me, all my life, you need to spend your whole life to repay me, you can't leave me."The seven princes to wipe away my tears.

On bur berry.bur berry sitting by the bed, holding my hand, looked at me and slowly fall asleep.After a while he put my hand into the bed, walked to the edge of the table, "Mel, do burberry sale see the man like?""To return to bur berry, Mayer did not see, today's early on the rest, the princess didn't let us watch, so we also princess for help, only know."

"Why don't you go help bur berry?The king remember your Kung Fu is not weak?""To return to bur berry, Wang said his housekeeper princess can protect themselves, and told me not to let the princess knew burberry trench coat wu.""Is that you don't listen to the king, to listen to King manager?Don't you know why you came to serve the princess?"bur berry tone some anger.

没有评论:

发表评论