2013年1月16日星期三

sorching summer heat clean out treasure the burberry perfume for men

"Are you?bur berry know, this year's fashion event has two shops in juxtaposition to the first, wherein a designer is my girl, another designer is a man, do you, fish?""Yes, that is bur berry.Do you know the other one because of other reasons to close, burberry outlet also lost a job, while other inn-keeper please go, but bur berry is not willing to continue to live in the capital, just come to you here, and I decided to come to try."bur berry indifference.

"Well, that's settled."So much money, to support my bur berry no problem, burberry shirts answered at once.To pay one month's salary."I don't want bur berry in hard to make money."Well, this will give you bur berry."The boss let the man go to the cashier with one hundred and twenty to bur berry.

"You have to use the tools and materials to burberry on sale get my place, it is the address.bur berry does not wish to be disturbed.""Well, you first busy, I will go."I took the bur berry walked out of the shop."bur berry, you really are what the designer?"There are some surprises.

没有评论:

发表评论