2013年1月30日星期三

ghd uk returns detonate summer fashionable upsurge

"How to take care of......Your wife."Suddenly he hold me, "ghd purple, not good?Don't go!"I grieved tears, if I can't be his, why should I keep him for ten years?Ten years, our fate only ten years?Shi Huai, see Yu and GHD beside the cry, I walked over, one by one and they hug.The first time I really feel, Lang sound garden is my home, they are my family.I stepped back to look at them, tears stream down, face it with a smile, "I want to go, you will take good care of young, just like before.A tree, you are the boss, to take them."

ghd hair straighteners took out a small green box, "this, originally intended to personally give you wear, you......Take it."I opened it, or that the jade Zhuier, green, like a drop of water, my tears in the above, green eyes blurred."Division of apricot Beats By Dre, you can not go?The day was coming, don't......Don't be so cruel, I also have a blessing, I this lifetime, yet none blessing."Ghd voice trembling, my heart with convulsions.

He opened a folded piece of paper, "mother just sent, thought......Don't use anymore.The original thinking and put it in the day, let us be happy, but now......You can take it."He took me by the hand, "ghd flat iron, left, then maybe want to use.I hold your home, but you have to believe in yourself......No matter what time, alive and well, you're GHD!"

没有评论:

发表评论