2013年1月28日星期一

the tide of chi hair products silk let you fondle admiringly

Silent for a moment, chi flat irons stood up, some fatigue and weakness, said: "Fierce, some deep night, we go to bed earlier, tomorrow also left for Blazing country do.""Oh, what can I do?" Luo Yan ask this question, paused, and smiled and said, "Do not worry, chi, without your consent, I will not force you, even though I have this idea in mind, but I but do not want to do this, because I want your heart. "

Yuehua Jian, already came in front of the couch. His the red chi gentle smile, then she put a large, soft brocade bed."Fierce, room only one to wear, you will not be sleepy on Come?" Feel grip from chi fists, surface look quite stiffness."Why not? chi, anyway, sooner or later you will be my people, and advance to adapt to sharing a bed with me, the thing of it is justified." Luo Yan Jian Mei Xietiao surface of some ambiguous smile, but reveals a persistent do not regret affectionate.

chi flat iron silently watching Luo Yan took off his outer shirt climbed onto the bed, fists more grip more tightly, and can eventually swing towards him in the past.Luo Yan chi, in addition to love her, in addition to pay, he has never done an injury of her, to how she put up under the heart to start?

没有评论:

发表评论